Today I was picking up some things at Target, and a lady came up to me and asked where women's socks were. I turned and looked at her, honestly puzzled because I didn't know where they were, and then looked embarrassed and asked if I worked there. I told her I didn't, and she walked away. It should be noted that I was not dressed like a Target employee at all. I wonder what made her think I worked there--I was just standing there, looking at a rack of products, not looking even remotely intelligent. I certainly didn't look like anyone I'd hire.
I feel bad if she was embarrassed, and I wish that I could have helped her.
Still not sure where the socks are...
26 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You weren't wearing a red shirt or anything? Weird
Nope. Brown and white top, capri pants...I didn't look like an employee at all. It was bizarre.
Post a Comment