20 August 2007

Dear World

Dear Bob*:

Spraying whipped cream into a girl's hair is never funny. I have thought this evening about a situation when it would be, and I can't think of one. You are very lucky that I was not there, let alone the one you assaulted, because we would have had some words. And they would have been serious.

Learn some jokes if you want to be funny. Seriously. And grow up.

Sincerely,

Liz

*Name has been changed to protect the idiot.

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

Guy in my ward. I wasn't there, but apparently, he thought it was funny to spray whipped cream in a girl's hair. Seriously. And he's like, 23 or 24. Old enough to know better. Don't get me wrong, I like to have fun just as much as the next guy, but...there is a line.

jenn said...

I do not know what some guys are thinking. He probably thought he was flirting. What a dork