My sister sent me some links to some suits she had seen online, and then sent me this link to a suit that she thought I should really, really not buy.
I laughed out loud. It's called a "Special Occasion Suit."
We exchanged the following in email:
Me: It said special occasion, and I'm like, what occasion is special enough for that???
LL: That is what I thought, too. Please bury me in that dress...that might be a special enough occasion. Plus everyone would be laughing so hard they would forget their sadness. :-)
Me: Only if we cremate you so the dress gets to be burned. Because it needs to be burned.
LL: Deal.
11 February 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Carl is always trying to get me to wear my "Special Occasion Suit." Now I know what he is talking about.
Ha ha! I forgot how ugly that suit was.
Karry, as always...you crack me up!!
Post a Comment