I've been back at school for a couple of weeks now. Everyone has been getting sick. There have been a few illnesses circulating.
Now some of my nephews are sick, too.
It's like I'm walking through a minefield every day.
How long until I'm sick, too?
I don't know. But I have to go wash my hands. Again.
14 January 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Start taking vitamin d3 apparently that is what doctors take everyday and they never get sick
We may be turning the corner (fingers crossed). It is pretty miserable, but seems like it is also kind of shortish. At least for the kids. I'm approaching 24 hours and I'm still praying for the sweet release of death.
This winter sucks.
Oh I hear you! We have just been slammed this winter!! Let's just pray that it passes quickly!! Although, I don't mind having an excuse to be lazy now and then. LOL :)
Post a Comment