31 October 2012

Clearly Concerned

A few weeks ago, I had a dream that it was late December, and I realized I had not yet listened to any Christmas music. I was totally crushed that I had basically missed the whole Christmas season.

A few nights later, I had another dream that it was late December, and I realized I had not yet listened to any Christmas music. In this dream, I remembered the first dream, and I was so frustrated with myself that the first dream hadn't caused me to listen to Christmas music to enjoy the season.

Clearly, I'm very concerned about missing the Christmas season on a subconscious level. So if you see me listening to Christmas music even though it's not yet Thanksgiving, or if you come over and I have Christmas decorations out, cut me a break--I'm apparently very worried.

2 comments:

jenn said...

The day before Halloween I was making Christmas cards for your mom and getting out the lights to put up on Saturday and I was totally cranking the Christmas music. I couldn't help myself. It's such happy, feel good, music.

LL said...

Oh, Jenn, you'd be happy here. I was at the mall and at Joann this morning, and both were playing all Christmas music. :-)