27 October 2012

Email Etiquette

Seriously--use BCC more. Think about it--if you're sending out information, some people may not want the whole world to know that they're on that information list. BCC. It's the wave of the future.

Also, reply all? Don't reply all unless it pertains to all, or is hilarious and will make me giggle.

Thanks, everyone! Together, we can make the world of email a happier place.

For me.

And really, isn't it all about me?

2 comments:

LL said...

YES PLEASE! While I do enjoy some email replies that don't actually pertain to me, I HATE it when someone from church sends a junk email to a bunch of us and then I keep getting copied on it. Or when they're planning a girls night out and I keep getting everyone's responses...uh, I'm not going. Stop telling me about it...

Unknown said...

I shall BCC you on all my emails from now on.