24 October 2012

Pot and Kettle


The other day, I was shopping for tights. I wear black tights almost every day with my suits these days because it can be a bit chilly on my morning walk to work.

I had decided to try to step up my game on the weekends (generally, if I'm not in a suit, I'm in jeans and a hooded sweatshirt), so I went to buy some tights to wear with casual skirts on the weekend. I decided I needed some cream tights to wear with some brown boots.

I got to the store, looked around, saw lots of things, and finally found the tights. There were orange, purple, hot pink, silver, black, and a bunch of other colors. I didn't see any cream, so I asked an employee if they had cream tights. She laughed and said no.

Uh, yeah, it's weird that I want cream tights instead of hot pink???

2 comments:

LL said...

Hot pink all the way! You are so weird wanting cream.

If you're chilly, try leggings instead of tights. Loved mine back in WI.

Jenni said...

When I was a teenager I remember wanting hot pink tights but only finding cream, black and tan. We just can't win!