Things I'm struggling to say:
- Reasonably segregable
- Remuneration
- Non-remunerative
These are things I say (or need to say) at least once a day each. I am rapidly approaching situations where I need to say all of them without tripping over my tongue.
And people wonder why I don't have good second-language skills...I can barely speak the words of my first language!
Actually, I've decided that the law is my second language. English is my first. I speak neither very eloquently, but that doesn't stop me from trying.
Actually, I've decided that the law is my second language. English is my first. I speak neither very eloquently, but that doesn't stop me from trying.
2 comments:
I wouldn't be able to learn 'law language". I was just trying to read those words and I was having a hard time. :) Miss you friend!
I stumble over words all the time and it drives me nut. I hear them right in my head they just don't come out my mouth that way. I think it is a tongue impairment. Some of us are just cursed with it.
Though those are particularly difficult words that most people can't say anyway. Here's to your tongue working soon:)
Post a Comment