30 March 2012

Spring Has Sprung

We haven't had much winter this year (not complaining, just confused), so I've felt like we were in a perpetual spring of sorts. But it turns out I was wrong. Real spring has arrived, and lo, it is awesome.

New York City has the best spring and fall. Right outside my window is a tree with tiny green leaves sprouting. So, so cute. And the trees all over the city are covered in blossoms, and little flowers are coming up in flower beds, and all is right with the world.

5 comments:

somebody's parents said...

I assume Thursday when we visit you will have a "relapse of winter"?

LL said...

I have been impressed with spring here. It started back in early February, and it is still going strong. Very pretty! Glad you are enjoying yours. :-)

Jenni said...

aaachooooo! *allergies*

LL said...

Did you guys get snow this week? We're down in the 50's. Brrrr! :-)

More Bacon said...

Nope. It's chillier, but still nice. Upper 50s, low 60s. We got a bunch of rain this weekend, but no snow in the city. I believe it snowed upstate. I can't vouch for that for sure because most of the time, I'm not sure that upstate is even a real place...