22 March 2012

Who's There?

This week, I opened my locker at school to discover something...different...

There are little seeds/nuts/something scattered around inside.

What happened? Does someone crazy who thinks this is funny have my locker combination?

I tell you, if I have mice at school, I may lose my mind.

Not that there's much left to lose, but really, I need all that I can get for now.

4 comments:

Tyler and Kimberly said...

That is so weird! I think I'd lose my mind if I were dealing with all the mice you've had to deal with. You are so cool being a city girl though! I tell my friends that you live there and going to school and they're so jealous.

Jenni said...

Gross!

All the Terminator movies would have us believe the future is ruled by Skynet, but based on your experiences I'm starting to believe that vermin will soon rule the world!

PS - I know this is really sick to think about... but could they be hitchhiking in your backpack?

LL said...

Yeah, that is a mouse thing dear. We had that problem in our garage once. Put a trap in there and see what you catch!

Another possibility: you spilled seeds and nuts in your locker. Just a thought. :-)

More Bacon said...

Update: no mouse. When somebody's mother was in town, she checked it out. Not a mouse. Just a weird locker neighbor, it seems.

Whew!

And Jenni, if a mouse hitchhikes in my backpack, I may lose my mind. :) Or my lunch.