11 May 2011

Strangely Disappointed

I saw a headline to a New York Times article today called "A Disputed Surgery Helped Colon's Comeback."

When I clicked on the link, I found out it was about a person named Colon, not someone's colon having a comeback because of a disputed surgery. I was instantly less fascinated by this crazy headline, once I discovered that it was not, in fact, crazy at all.

4 comments:

somebody's parents said...

Sounds like an opportunity for a "truth in advertising" claim. It may be truthful, but sounds misleading.

LL said...

Hee hee....so true.

jill kynaston said...

Hahaha Adam and I were just talking about what an unfortunate name Colon/Colin is. We're so proud of you for making it through your first year of law school! I'll be sure to pray/think nice thoughts/cross fingers for you during next weeks' finals!

IzeOfLight said...

I have to admit that I'd be strangely disappointed, too.