07 December 2010

Who Knew?

I've been emailing with my sister about my upcoming finals. One thing I've been telling her about is this sort of brain barrier that all of the 1L class hit right when we came back from Thanksgiving break. We are all still in classes, all still have reading assignments, all still supposed to be learning new things, but our brains have just turned off, probably due to total saturation.

Anyway, today when I was emailing LL, I told her that I was struggling but closing in on the end of it all, and LL wrote back to me:

"You're so close I can TASTE it! Tastes like tacos."

Yes, yes it does, my friends.

(Jealous that you don't have a cool sister who can taste the taco-ness of your impending victory? Tough. She's all mine.)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Ah what a great sister! Good luck!

Camille said...

Great. Now I want tacos...

somebody's parents said...

Just reading the blog makes me smell tacos. I better go investigate...

Tyler and Kimberly said...

Your relationship with your sister reminds me of my relationship with mine. It's great! Good luck with finals. You're an amazing woman! I know you're going to do well.