21 December 2010

And Then There Was One

Well, I survived my second final, and now there's just one left! Technically, the exam tomorrow is a midterm, since the class continues through the next semester, but it's still a hurdle in getting to the end of the semester.

But I'm almost there! I finished yesterday's final a bit early and got home in time to collapse into a sleepy ball of non-productivity. I had already done most of my preparation for tomorrow's final, so I made dinner, did a bit of reviewing, and then headed to bed.

I'm still quite busy today getting ready for tomorrow, but I just wanted to check in and say hello. Hope all is well with my lovely blog readers, especially those of you in Utah who got piles of snow last night!

Hope you all are looking forward to a relaxing, happy Christmas holiday! I know I am!!

2 comments:

LL said...

What about me? What about my piles of snow??

Thanks for the message last night. Made me laugh. I was up sewing until almost midnight....still not even close to being done.

Good luck today!

More Bacon said...

Yeah, LL, but your most recent snow didn't stick to your sidewalks, so since you didn't have to shovel, I didn't really think of it as burdensome snow. I forgot about a couple of weeks ago when you WERE truly buried. I amend my wishes to include my buried Dairy-folk. :)