Funny things said by two of my professors this week:
"I was raised without a TV. That's why I'm so peculiar."
And my favorite, during a discussion of some really complex procedural law:
"So note: we've taken this up a notch in the area of frustratingness."
It may be hard at times, and it can be frustrating, but law school is certainly entertaining.
05 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha sounds like fun! can't wait to see ya soon!
frustratingness!?!? Love it! I am going to find ways to use that word today! My vocabulary is growing! See ... your education is helping all of us. :-)
Your posts make me happy. :)
Yes, Jenni--I love "frustratingness", too, and the professor who said it is absolutely brilliant, clerked for the supreme court, etc., so if she uses it as a word, I feel totally justified in using it as well.
Post a Comment