You all might be wondering how things are going here. How was my week? Was I anywhere near yesterday's freak storm and tornado? Am I enjoying the celebration of the Jewish holidays?
Ah, the stories I could tell. The anecdotes I could share. I even have some funny pictures from around the city.
But I'm holding them hostage. None of the rest of you are updating your blogs. Some of you have gone a couple of weeks, while others haven't blogged in a couple of years.
Some of you protest that there's not much interesting going on in your lives. I beg to differ, and as I am now far away from basically all of you, even those who are sort of local, I appreciate updates even if they aren't particularly witty or whatever it is that you're waiting for. If you have children, post pictures and charming stories! If you are working, share a funny tidbit about a conversation with a coworker. If you are pregnant, post some delightful morning-sickness sagas.
This is where I draw the line. It's a two-way street, people. I'm happy to share my world with you, but some of you, dear readers, need to step up your respective games and POST already!!!
Manipulative? Absolutely.
Do I care? Nope.
Edit: Somebody's Mother wanted me to clarify that I am safe and sound after NYC's freak storm yesterday.
17 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How many people have to make a post in order for you to make another post? Just curious...
I've been bugging myself to write a blog, and now I have another reason why I need to post!
Uh, who is pregnant??
1-2-3 NOT IT!
I update other people's blogs.
I haven't updated in a while because I only have the internets at work... so I can't spontaneously post. It'll come again, though.
I'll endure your stasis until I post.
All right, you've got three people updated. Now get with it.
you win.
Post a Comment