03 September 2010

Bob, et al.

One of my professors is a bit eccentric. He also seems to have a real problem being wrong. I keep a pretty low profile in that class... To protect the innocent, I won't be identifying which professors/classes I'm talking about when it's something like this, but it is super funny and I wanted to share it with all of you.

From our class today:

Professor: Baby steps, baby steps...you know, like Bob? What's that movie, "Where's Bob?"
Entire Class (in unison): "What About Bob?"
Professor: I don't care.

Also, today in this class, the professor threw an apple at a student. Really, he was throwing it to a student, but it is a big room and his aim wasn't great, and he almost hit another student in the head.

It was a pretty big apple.

In addition to laying low in the class, I'm also thinking that I should've picked a seat that was way out of the line of fire. He didn't come near me this time, but he has talked about how a guy right behind me deserves an apple. Until today, we didn't really know what that meant.

It was a simpler time.

4 comments:

somebody's parents said...

Here is hoping for soft (not crispy) apples!

Steve said...

that sounds like a very fun class lol

Karry Seaver said...

Now we know why they call NY the Big Apple- who knew?

LL said...

Laughing out loud! Sounds like a fun class.