Each year, the school would produce a new shirt. Some time in the last couple of years (they all run together, shirt-wise), BYU's shirt had the slogan "Fully Invested" on it. I never bought the shirts, and that particular year, I had a long-running joke about how I couldn't purchase said shirt because I was, in fact, fully divested.
So here I am, beginning this law school journey.
I quit my job.
I sold my car.
I packed all of my worldly belongings.
Today, I spent an inordinate amount of money on books. (Perhaps the expense is due to some sin tax I've incurred for destroying all of those trees.)
Tomorrow I sign a much bigger lease than any I've ever signed.
Classes begin Thursday.
In basically every aspect, I'm now as invested as it gets.
3 comments:
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you will be so great! good luck!
Woo--go you!
I never bought those Fully Invested t-shirts, even though they were only, like, $5 and I was at BYU. I just find football REALLY boring and would only last a quarter or two before walking home. (at least we lived across the street from the stadium, right?)
Post a Comment