Watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.
I think it might be the closet door.Looks sore
Ouch! For me it would be the waffle iron. I can't tell you how many times I do thing to myself with the most inane things:)
I'm going to go with the waffle iron.
I'm going with the waffle iron as well. I thought it was the closet door at first, but after looking at the injury... I am thinking waffle iron.
Oh, please let it be Hugh Jackman..... :-)Waffle iron. Looks like a burn.
haha I know! I know! ooooh ooooh pick me pick me!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think it might be the closet door.
Looks sore
Ouch! For me it would be the waffle iron. I can't tell you how many times I do thing to myself with the most inane things:)
I'm going to go with the waffle iron.
I'm going with the waffle iron as well. I thought it was the closet door at first, but after looking at the injury... I am thinking waffle iron.
Oh, please let it be Hugh Jackman..... :-)
Waffle iron. Looks like a burn.
haha I know! I know! ooooh ooooh pick me pick me!
Post a Comment