12 April 2010

Where Was Liz - Orange County, CA

Well, folks, although Matt's guess was once again my favorite, Tiffany's guess was much more accurate. Orange County was a wonderful paradise. I spent four glorious days in California. My very kind friend, Laura, was fabulous enough to not only let me stay with her, but also to shuttle me around, take me to the best restaurants, take me to a wonderful concert with her, and generally just spoil me silly. Although I was there to see a law school, I sure enjoyed all of the rest of that trip as well!

Here are some pictures:


FABULOUS beaches. The Californians were all very chilly, so hardly any of them were out. Non-crowded beaches are my favorite kind!



This bird watched Laura and I eat our amazing lunch at La Sirena. For some reason, the bird refused to get down on the ground, but just hopped from fancy car to fancy car, and since we were in Orange County, he had plenty of choices.



All in all, it was a wonderful, wonderful trip. It snowed in Utah while I was in California, making California all the more tempting...

1 comment:

IzeOfLight said...

It was your birthday--you were SUPPOSED to be spoiled silly! =) And, you know, we're trying to get you to move here and all. Food, beaches, and Disneyland--what more do you need?

In that very same La Sirena parking lot, that very same week, I saw another fantastic animal/nice car picture: a very big, very furry Golden Retriever was half in the back seat, half on the middle console, with his head out the sunroof . . . of a brand new Lexus GS350. Black/black. GORGEOUS car. With a big ol' dog hangin' out. Classic stuff!

I still can't get over the concert. I can't wait till they come out with the CD!