15 April 2010

End of the Visiting

So folks, the visiting is done. My mind is basically made up about where I'll attend law school, but I'm just sorting out the final details.

On the right, you'll see a poll. Go ahead and pick the city where you think I'm going to be living for the next three years.

3 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

I know the poll question (with the blog giving context) is "where [I] THINK" you'll be living, but how about a poll question for where I WANT you to live?

=)

More Bacon said...

Um, I already know where you want me to live, but you're welcome to use that as your poll question, Laura, especially if you think you have convinced me of the treasures of California. :)

IzeOfLight said...

Hey, if there's any leeway here and there's room for more convincing, you know I'll do it.