Watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.
Aw, that is precious! It even makes me forget, a little bit, how much I've missed your blog posts. I guess I'll forgive you being gone and such. =)
Oh my gosh! Those cheeks! So cute.
LL does have a great smile...the baby is pretty cute too!So...want to come visit a few cousins and hang out in NYC? Jenni isn't far & you're always welcome here!
Oh my goodness, I bet you did a lot of cheek pinching while you were there. I know I would.
Oh my goodness! Check out those cheeks! Adorable!
He is defiantly worth the time as is his mom. That is awesome. So cute. I bet you had a blast.
So cute! He has the chubbiest cheeks I have seen in a while!
Aw. Look at that cute little stinker. :-) He has been unbearable since you left - he must miss you like crazy!
What can I say, he IS my grandson. Sorry he's been unhappy. Wish I were closer to help out sometimes.
Look how many comments one smile can generate.But of course it is a great smile.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Aw, that is precious! It even makes me forget, a little bit, how much I've missed your blog posts. I guess I'll forgive you being gone and such. =)
Oh my gosh! Those cheeks! So cute.
LL does have a great smile...the baby is pretty cute too!
So...want to come visit a few cousins and hang out in NYC? Jenni isn't far & you're always welcome here!
Oh my goodness, I bet you did a lot of cheek pinching while you were there. I know I would.
Oh my goodness! Check out those cheeks! Adorable!
He is defiantly worth the time as is his mom. That is awesome. So cute. I bet you had a blast.
So cute! He has the chubbiest cheeks I have seen in a while!
Aw. Look at that cute little stinker. :-) He has been unbearable since you left - he must miss you like crazy!
What can I say, he IS my grandson. Sorry he's been unhappy. Wish I were closer to help out sometimes.
Look how many comments one smile can generate.
But of course it is a great smile.
Post a Comment