23 December 2008

Hello, World!

Long time, no see. I have many things to say, all jumbled up in my head, so we'll see if any make their way to a blog posting in the near future.

In one of my favorite Christmas movies, Muppet Christmas Carol, the narrators have to leave the story for a while during the visit of the Ghost of Christmas Future because it is too scary.

That, friends, is why I had to leave the blog for a while. Life was chaotic, and not suitable for the general reading public.

Now, however, I am in a much better mood and ready to share with the world again.

Whether the world is ready to hear what I have to say, well, only time will tell...

But I'm back.

6 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

I always love reading what you have to say!

Love the graduation clock! A light at the end of the tunnel is rejuvinating!

IzeOfLight said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're back! I've really missed you here in the blogging sphere. And your "But I'm back" is so very reminiscent of when Michael Jordan, the first time, said, "I'm back." (and after that, it was lame when he kept coming back . . . you, on the other hand, better keep coming back, time and time again) =)

Bonny said...

I was wondering where you had gone. I'm glad you're back!

jenn said...

Lay it on us. We're all big boys and girls. Glad things are better, I look forward to updates.

LL said...

YAY! I check every day and you're not there! Hooray!!!!

BTW, IzeOfLight, I thought you were IzeoFlight. This changes my whole view of you. :-)

Laura said...

Liz, it's my time to catch up. and I obviously am not a real blogger, cause I get to busy to even read others'. But, Muppet Christmas Carol is one of MY favorite Christmas movies, and we just watched as a cute little 4 person family on Christmas Eve, and I made them fast-forward that part when they leave cause it's too scary for me too! If they can't hack it neither can I. (or I get bored?) Love ya and miss ya and good luck this semester! sounds crazy. But you're amazing