iPhone while I wait for my plane to Wisconsin. (That's right--Atlanta
is on the way to Wisconsin from Utah. Check a map. It's complicated,
with the curvature of the earth or something...)
Although some airports are in different states from the city they are
named after, I think I'm in Georgia right now. As my plane descended,
I thought that we were flying over a forest or something. Then, I
noticed that there were houses. Apparently, there are just lots of
trees here. I'm from the desert, so I'm impressed.
The airport here is really nice. I am going to get back to my homework
now, but I'm sure I'll write another travel update soon. If not, have
a lively turkey day!
2 comments:
yay for Atlanta! you're right - there are TONS of trees here. it is a source of pride for my fair city. developers are even fined for every tree they cut down to encourage as much tree retention as possible!
Hooray!!
So how was your Thanksgiving? :-)
Post a Comment