To those of you for whom I voted that were not elected (and there were ever so many of you): I'm sorry. I tried. Thank you for running so that I had someone to vote for. Don't give up--I won't.
To those of you for whom I did not vote, yet were elected (again, ever so many of you): here's your chance to prove me wrong. Please try to be the people that we need. I don't have much hope for most of you, but I could be wrong. I'm not usually, but... Be aware that I will hold you accountable for the things you are doing, and I will feel free to tell everyone I know if I don't feel like you're doing an acceptable job for us.
To those of you for whom I did vote and were elected (all two of you...): I loved the things you said during this campaign. I'm looking forward to seeing you do them. I need you to succeed, so that I know that it is possible. I want to believe. Don't let me down.
1 comment:
Well said. :-)
Post a Comment