Here I am in Wisconsin. My sister lives in a very small town. In fact, it is so small, it's actually called a village. When I went for a walk this morning, the town reminded me of "The Music Man." It almost looks like what Disneyland would have for a village, but the lawns would have to be mowed just a touch more. The people are all super friendly. I imagine that everyone knows everyone else and their business. They have one school that houses all the grades, but it's pretty big.
Really, the only thing that I know about Wisconsin is that there's cheese here. It's America's Dairyland, apparently, so I think there should be ice cream here too. I am still investigating that one.
I haven't seen too much of the area, but that's because I'm here visiting my sister and her family, which includes three of the cutest boys in the universe. It's so fun to see my nephews. Truly, they're the only men I need in my life.
2 comments:
Be sure to take lots of pictures of those cute boys so we can see them when you get back.
What else do you need other than cute boys and good cheese? I mean, really?
Post a Comment