I am involved in a perpetual attempt to improve my appearance. In addition to many other problems, I am horrible with accessories. I occasionally will attempt to accessorize, but it's a struggle.
Tonight, I was with a three-year-old boy and a four-year-old boy. The three year old saw my two skinny, simple, silver bracelets and asked why I was wearing them. I told him that I liked them, so I liked to wear them. The four year old looked up from the cars he was playing with and said "They don't look good with your blue shirt."
Oh. Okay. Mission aborted.
3 comments:
I wouldn't think you should tie your judgement of fashion on the words of a 4 year old.
That is not too far from the age when you think your underwear on your head is a fashion statement.
Oh but wearing underware on your head is a fashion Statement.what kind of statement is a different matter all together.
Ahhhh! Accessorizing! We are climbing the same mountain, Liz. It's a tricky one. Good luck!
Post a Comment