Why am I the only person I know (besides family) who understands references to the Wonder Twins?
What would I look like if I shaved my head? Would it be super horrible? Because I'm thinking it would sure make for a quicker morning routine...
If my car is covered in snow tomorrow, I might be later for the gym than usual. Of course, I could get up earlier, but the odds of that happening are not great.
I bet I'll sleep better when I'm closer to the ocean. I think I always sleep well when I'm close to the ocean. Pacific, anyway--never tried the Atlantic.
Someone today posted a message on a board about how great it was to be married, and that everyone should get married. I thought that was interesting, like the reason most people weren't married was because they didn't think it was a good idea, or perhaps it had never occurred to them.
I almost never wear dresses to work. I usually wear pants, and frequently wear skirts, but almost never do I wear a dress. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe I don't feel business-y enough in a dress, but that's not likely since I feel plenty business-y in jeans.
I am hungry. Having a weird eating schedule over the holidays has messed up my routines. I'm just going to bed hungry though--there's nothing to eat here that sounds quick and tasty.
I'm 23, but lately I'm getting confused again. The closer it gets to my birthday, the more likely I am to identify myself by the age I'm about to turn, and then I start thinking that I'm actually turning a year older than that. It's sort of a letdown that this year I'm not going to turn 25. I think. I'm pretty sure I'm turning 24. It doesn't matter--I'm essentially 82 compared to everyone my age, so one year plus or minus is probably not going to impact that. :)
This quilt my sister made me is beautiful.
It's times like these that I wish I had a porch or a back yard that I could go to. I'd like to wrap up in a few blankets and go sit outside. It's so quiet in the snow. I love how peaceful it is.
I really would like a hamburger. That is definitely not in my kitchen.
I'd better try to sleep again...it'll be gym time very soon.
27 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment