29 November 2007

Me, ME, MEEEEE!!!!!!

I'm feeling quite self-centered today. I don't care about the needs of others; in fact, I don't even want to see others. I'm sitting in an office, using time in between some presentations for work, and it's nice and quiet in here. I have only been interrupted once, which would seem to provide an excellent opportunity for accomplishing a great deal, but somehow, I have not done that. Oh well.

Apparently, today is going to be all about me anyway, so I don't care. :)

I'm sort of puzzled by this turn of events, but I'm just going to go with it, because I think if I'm with people, I might mock someone or say something rude. It's probably better to be sequestered on a day like today.

ME MONSTER!!! MEEEEEEEEEE!!! (Tonight's plans? Watch a movie/play xbox with my favorite person - ME!!)

Hopefully, this passes, or I decide to suck it up and be a better person. I'm fairly certain that this is not an attractive quality.

3 comments:

LL said...

Hee hee. How nice to have a "me" day!

somebody's mother said...

We'll cure that nasty case of Me, ME, MEEEEE!!!!!! on Saturday.

More Bacon said...

:) It really is an ugly thing. I think that I am just so frustrated with everyone and everything that I have just determined that I am done caring about anything but me!

Of course, this is bad, so I'm glad that we'll take care of it on Saturday. Hopefully, it clears up soon!!