23 November 2007

And So It Begins...

I have many things I can spend money on. They all, of course, are me-related (clothes, movies, car stuff, etc...). Tomorrow, I'll acquire something new to spend money on. I certainly don't need anything else to spend money on, but...

It's probably a good thing that I'm the only one that I have to spend my money on. If I had to buy stuff for anyone else, I'd be poor!! :)

4 comments:

LL said...

No shortage of things to buy, eh? :-) Are you enjoying your new toy?

More Bacon said...

:) Never a shortage of things to buy...

I'm enjoying it. I haven't done a ton with it yet, but that's because I also don't have a shortage of things to do... It's fun though. I think you'd like the arcade stuff, the cheapo games that you can buy and play, and they have fun old school stuff, so I'm having fun. I have discovered that I am not good at any games, but...

LL said...

I'm only good at puzzle games and I have plenty of other stuff to do, so we're not getting one. Yet...

More Bacon said...

They have some GREAT puzzle games that you would really like, and we could play together! Of course, when would you have time to do that...

If you come up with some free time and extra money, then you should definitely think xbox! :)