19 November 2007

Independent Confirmation

I got a hair cut last week, and my stylist told me that my hair is lots thinner than it used to be. I could've told you this, and I've probably actually told several of you that I thought my hair was falling out.

Apparently, it actually is. She asked if I have had any changes in diet, and I said yes, but now I eat much healthier than I used to. It makes no sense. I'm thinking that vegetables are making me go bald. It's just one more reason why I should eat more ice cream, I guess.

For the first time in as long as I've been getting hair cuts, she didn't thin my hair out when she was done. I guess it's thin enough now on its own...

I guess I'll just have to start shopping for hats if my hair keeps falling out!

2 comments:

LL said...

Are you eating lots of fish? For awhile I was eating tuna almost every day for lunch and my hair started falling out. Stopped eating tuna every day, hair stopped falling out. Maybe you need to eat less fish. Or maybe you're just finally getting old like the rest of us. :-)

More Bacon said...

Negative--no fish. I eat some shrimp sometimes, but I'm not eating nearly as much fish as I should. I never eat tuna.

Yeah, I think I'm just getting old. So sad...