04 November 2007

Dear World

Dear Future Husband:

Howdy. Just wanted to touch base and update you on an important issue.

Since I've moved into my new apartment, I've been sleeping in a full size bed. This has been FANTASTIC, and I've adapted very well.

Sadly, this means that there is no bed in existance that is large enough for me to share with another person, since a king size bed is just the size of two twins.

Anyway, we can share the same room, but apparently, I'm going to need my own bed. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Thanks!

Liz

4 comments:

Ellie said...

I'm so with you on this..I can't sleep with someone rolling around all over me. I'll need to take a sedative everynight.

jenn said...

You just need to find someone like Jeremiah who sleeps almost hanging off the bed. There is plenty of room for me. :)

More Bacon said...

Excellent! That sounds PERFECT!!! That's all I need.

LL said...

Julia Child and her husband had separate bedrooms. I think she had a twin and he had a full so there was room for a "morning snuggle", as she put it. Saved them from each other's tossing and turning and snoring. Many a night I long for a guest room. :-) Well, not that many since he travels all the time. :-) Find someone that doesn't like to snuggle at night - they give you your space.