Sometimes, celebrities check into the hospital with exhaustion. I always wonder exactly what that entails.
Today, I am very exhausted, probably because I was up late Tuesday night and got up very early on Wednesday for a project. By about 8:00 last night, I thought I was going to just fall over asleep. I managed to stay awake long enough to watch fireworks with some friends, and then I went to sleep. But today, I feel horrible. I have an awful headache, I am achy and fevery, and I feel just plain miserable. I have about a million things I have to do today, but I wish that I could just check into my bed with "exhaustion" and not do anything for a couple of days.
Part of it probably comes from being out in the sun a bit yesterday. That always really drains me.
Saturday, we're having a ward activity that is going to be out in the sun, and I am limiting myself to 1 hour of sun exposure. After that, it's finished. No matter how much fun I am having, I have to go inside so that this doesn't happen again.
Yuck.
05 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
does the same to me. I spend the summer holed up in the house hiding from the sun and heat, and the winter in the house hiding from the bitter cold. So basically I only get out for a week or two every year. :-) Stupid Michigan...
Yeah, at least it's not so cold here in the winter. I get out in the winter. But the summer has been BRUTAL here this year. It has been record-breaking heat for a couple of weeks now. Yuck, yuck, yuck.
I'm so excited to go to Montana where the high temperature is only 80. :)
We're 95 and super humid today. Heat advisory - no going outside this afternoon because at these temps with this humidity your body can't get rid of heat and you can get in trouble really fast. We might hit the pool for awhile this afternoon/evening... Javi and I had a great time swimming Saturday evening and the three of us just got back from a morning swim. Heat sucks, but it is perfect swimming weather...
That sounds so horrible!!
It is perfect swimming weather, but you hate swimming! :) Good thing Javi likes it.
Post a Comment