25 June 2012

No Good Metaphor

It's raining rain.

Lots of rain.

From the sky.

In water form.

Sunny.

Then rainy.

Then sunny.

Only sunny when inside.

I bring the rain by stepping outside.

Not enough umbrellas in the world.

What do you think would happen if I went to work in a big garbage bag?

4 comments:

somebody's parents said...

You may start a new fashion trend, after you are in New York!

LL said...

You would stay dry. And as long as it is black, you'd fit in just fine. :-)

LL said...

You would stay dry. And as long as it is black, you'd fit in just fine. :-)

Vernon said...

If your stepping outside brings rain then I'll pay to have you come here as we are so dry whole stste is on fire it seems and we could use some rain. has been over 30 days since rain. Grandma