It's that time again...it's a tricky one this time!
(As last time, I'll wait to post comments for a few days to give everyone a chance to guess).
Let's play Pyramid!
Bruce Springsteen
Mothers of newborns
My assistant
05 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Bruce has been know to be "Dancing in the Dark"- a newborns mother may find herself dancing in the dark to try and get her baby back to sleep. I fear if your assistant is dancing in the dark when it comes to work- not a good thing?
People who rock!
I don't know anything about Bruce Springsteen or your assistant, but I am curious as to what these three have in common. Based on my knowledge of mothers of newborns I might guess exhausted, cranky, sleep-deprived, crazy, emotional.
I have been puzzling over this for days. I don't know anything about Bruce, but a wiki search said he's called "The Boss" .. which wouldn't apply to mothers of newborns (cause really, the babies are the boss). And having never met your assistant I can't make an educated guess.
So I'm going with..
Things that are frazzled.
I'm going with the boss.
nervous, overworked, tired:)
Post a Comment