02 July 2010

For Sale

I'm selling a fabulous, wonderful, practically-perfect-in-every-way car. I had planned on owning this car for at least another five years. I honestly wouldn't be parting with it if I could afford to take it on my cross-country move with me. Dealers are selling cars not in nearly as wonderful shape as mine for upwards of $8,000.

The scoop:

2002 Toyota Corolla LE
  • Silver
  • Automatic transmission
  • Power locks, power windows
  • Cruise control
  • Gets fabulous gas mileage - anywhere from 25-33 mpg in the city in my experience, even higher with highway driving
  • Extremely low mileage - just under 65,000 miles
  • Great condition
  • Very, very low-maintenance car. Other than changing the oil regularly, tires once, and brake pads once, I've never had to do anything else with it. Runs like a dream, I tell you!

Asking price: $6,850


I would love to find a good home for my fabulous car, so if you know anyone who is in the market, send them my way!

Thanks!

3 comments:

LL said...

Hello? Anyone out there??

LL said...

SOLD!

LL said...

For crying out loud - what do I have to say?? POST SOMETHING NEW ALREADY!