08 November 2009

Nothing to Say

I really have nothing to say lately.

However, I'm feeling bad for neglecting my poor, bored readers.

So here are a couple of adorable pictures for your viewing enjoyment. I'll try to come up with something interesting to say later.


5 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Sadly, I can empathize with not knowing what to say (or feeling like I don't have much to say)--props to coming up with some of the cutest pictures of the cutest boys ever to placate your readers who miss hearing from you! =)

Jenni said...

So cute! No interesting words needed with those cute little smiles!

Shannon said...

What cute little guys and what a lucky Aunt you are to have spent time with them:)

Karry Seaver said...

Cute boys. Are they triplets?

LL said...

Yes, Karry, yes they are. :-)

Love that Chubbers has a booger. Preserved for posterity...