I often draw on the board as I train to illustrate what I'm discussing and to help solidify the information. I am, of course, a terrible artist, and these drawings are often quite comical.
Yesterday, the employees I was training got to see some pretty fancy artwork.
Some samples (phone photos, so they don't really do it justice; also, try to not be too jealous that you didn't get to be part of this clearly fabulous class):
6 comments:
Where can I get me one of them radiant houses upon which to stand? I've already drawn a check on my box, but haven't anywhere to stand.
And I'm glad I'm not the only one whose roller skates steal bags of money from me.
I like these pictures ALMOST as much as those beautiful pictures of your nephews! What an artist!
Are those houses of money? I want to live in one of those.
I've suddenly developed a fear of airplanes.
If I write the word "Zions" on top of my house, will bags of money line up to enter, or should I just leave the door open for them?
LL--Didn't you notice that the "Zions" house is all surrounded by ominous clouds and lightning? Just saying...
Post a Comment