25 February 2009

Wanna Play?

Lucky you!

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.It may be a story. It may be poetry, shoes, bags, or a little invention of my own! I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Believe me... it may blow your mind!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

Sounds like fun, right? So, let's play!

***

Full disclosure: I'm participating in this game because so many of the women in my family are. My super crafty sister-in-law who is probably the most creative person I have ever met started it, and I really want something from her. I was going to just let it pass by since I don't think I can come up with anything for people, but then my sister, and my mom, and my "sister" Shannon, and my cousin, etc. all got involved... What can I say? I caved. I like presents. :)

I make no guarantees about what you will get from me. I also reserve the right to not even work on it until August. (See Graduation Counter if you have any questions...)

4 comments:

jenn said...

I'm so glad you decided to play. And don't worry about not working on it til August. Mine probably won't get done until Christmas.

LL said...

lucky me indeed! Send me something awesome. :-)

Glenn and Natalie said...

Oh yes! I am so happy to have such cleaver & creative family!

Adam Kynaston said...

Yea I'm a winner! I'm so excited to receive a gift!