Time's a funny thing. It's both long and short simultaneously.
I had a million things to do today at work. Tomorrow is a big day for me, and I was doing some substantial prep work for it.
But at the same time, other current events made the time pass slowly as I waited for some news.
Long hour.
Short hour.
Time flying.
Time dragging.
I have a feeling I'm going to turn around one day and be a very old woman and have no idea how that happened.
12 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad things turned out OK.
I think that is how getting old happens.
Glad everything turned out ok.
I know exactly what you mean. Life is busy and dragging along at the same time. Thank goodness for both so we can enjoy the moments and not go crazy with nothing to do. Haha :)
Post a Comment