11 September 2013

Life After the Bar

You might be wondering what life is like after the bar.

No? You weren't wondering that? Your life isn't totally consumed by the schedule and weirdness of being a recent law school graduate?

Huh.

Well, I'll tell you anyway.

What do I do now that I'm done with the bar?

  • Visit family
  • Sleep in--WAY in
  • Walk around the city for hours because I CAN
  • Shower slowly
  • Watch lots of Netflix--plenty of TV to catch up on 
  • Nap
  • Get lunch with friends
One of my friends says that I am "funemployed." I think this is the nicer version of how I describe my current unemployment. She's probably right; my unemployment isn't really stressful because I have a job beginning in a few weeks.

So for now, it's just funemployment all day, every day.

I keep trying to find someone to find me in my life of leisure, but sadly, everyone seems to be busy working...hmm...

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Enjoy it!! Your earned it!!

LL said...

And you aren't kidding - you sleep WAAAAAY in. I think I only saw you before lunch once while you were here! :-) Extenuating circumstances, of course, since you were sick. But still. Yay for sleep!

And Shannon is right - you totally earned it! I hope you're enjoying it!

jenn said...

Funemployment sounds great. I hope to be able to try it someday.

somebody's parents said...

Now that I am semi retired I sleep in at least once per week. Just do day I didn't get up until 7:00 am. Eat your heart out...