13 December 2011

Sick, Tired, and Busy

Well, I feel like I should post an update.

Hi.

This week, I'm done with classes, so I'm trying to study and get ready for my finals next week (Tuesday and Wednesday mornings).

Sadly, for the past few days, I've been sick. You can probably see my tonsils from wherever you live--they're HUGE! So I've been doing a lot more sleeping than I'd like, at a time like this, but I suppose you just do the best you can.

Also...I have company. Furry, small, annoying company.

More on that later.

Hope all is well for you all! And to those of you whom I KNOW had fun Thanksgivings and took many delightful pictures, I'd like to see a posting about that, please...

4 comments:

Vernon said...

Sorry you don't feel to good! Try a hot cup of water with a little honey and lemon, also gargle with warm saltwater, will hurt like heck but will make your throat feel a bit better. Wish we were near enough to take care of you till you fell better. Love Grandma

David said...

If you're referring to Kelsey and I she took care of posting about our thanksgiving and our dinner on the queen Mary.

Shannon said...

Not fun to not feel good. I hope yucky sickys go away quick! Good luck with your finals.

LL said...

I know I haven't shaved in awhile, but calling me furry is just plain mean. :-)

Just kidding! I wish I was your furry visitor!

I can't post. I'm too whiny right now...