22 December 2011

Half Time!

Well, folks, I just finished semester three of a six semester law degree. Half way done! WOW! Time sure flies when...wait, no...time hasn't necessarily flown, but it hasn't really dragged by, either. In lots of ways, I feel like I've been in law school forever. Actually, I feel like I've been specifically in this semester forever. Some people complained that it was going too quickly and that they couldn't believe it was already time for finals, but I was ready to get them over with and get on to the next one.

Although I've learned a lot and had many awesome experiences, this semester has been particularly busy, and I'm very tired. Oh, so very tired.

For our law school half time show, all I really have to contribute is my amazing ability to nap.

Any of you have anything better you want to submit for half time? (No wardrobe malfunctions, please, this is a family blog.)

1 comment:

LL said...

I am river dancing..right NOW!

And now that I've burned off a million calories dancing I'm gonna finish off that giant Costco tub of toffee. The dinner of champions. And the breakfast. And snack.....