Where on earth have I been??
Working! My internship is keeping me really, really busy. I am learning a lot and am looking forward to telling you all about it and the interesting things I've been doing, but right now, I just don't have time!
One great thing about interning for a non-profit organization is that they genuinely can use the help, so I'm getting to do a lot of really great substantive work, and I never have to get anyone coffee or make copies or sit around feeling useless.
The work is hard, but it's great.
More info to come, including a more information on the end of my 1L year and a sneak peek at next year.
Can you wait? You'll have to--I'm busy!!
23 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can wait, but only because I'm busy too! Wait until YOU find out WHY I'm so busy!!!! :-)
I want to hear all the details of your internship. I'm so proud of you! I'm so glad you're getting to do meaningful work. 1 year down! woot woot!
Post a Comment