Last Friday, I gave notice to my employer that I will be leaving in just a few short weeks. I'll be taking the next few months to do some traveling, spending time with family, volunteering, and getting in some great rest, relaxation, and mental preparation.
I'll be starting law school in the fall.
12 comments:
Congrats Lizzie! Where did you decide? does it have anything to do with the bean sculpture? :) love you!
That's awesome!!! I'm SO EXCITED for you! Way to go!!!
Wow! That's so exciting! Where are you going to school?
Wow! That is awesome. I am excited for you. Enjoy you time of rest and enjoyment.
Sweet! You will be fantastic! Which school?
In recognition of your brain and past and future accomplishments I have composed a song—
Smarty pants, smarty pants Elizabeth is a smarty pants.
She is going to law school -
‘cause she is a smarty pants.
Her work will miss her -‘
cause she is a smarty pants.
This isn’t a great song -
‘cause I am not a smarty pants.
Elizabeth is a smmmaarrrtty paaaaaants! (hold out for emphasis)
Congratulations- can’t wait to find out where you decide to go,
Any school will be lucky to have you.
Woo-HOO! I'm so excited for you. And you know where I've placed my nine votes for school choice. Or am I at 13 votes now? =)
CONGRATS!
You're amazing!!! I can't wait to hear all about law school via this blog!!! Good luck!
FINALLY! The secret has been killing me. You know how big my mouth is. :-)
Can't wait for you to travel out this way!!
Didn't you just finish school? :)
Congratz!
**Passes out
I'm officially speechless.
LAW SCHOOL!!! (that explains our conversation about life over Christmas break)
I'm so proud of you! It takes serious guts and brain power to tackle law school - you're amazing! You go girl!!!
Post a Comment