28 February 2010

FAQ Part 1

*This post is the first in a series of posts answering some of your questions about my future.*

Readers: Which law school are you going to?

I haven't picked one yet. When I know, you'll all know. Because I've never applied to law school before this, I may have applied to slightly too many law schools. My decision has subsequently become ever more complicated.

I will have a definitive decision by May 1st. Until then, the answer is that I simply don't know.

Readers: When are you leaving your job?

Tomorrow is my last day.

Readers: Holy cow! That's so soon! What are you going to be doing in the meantime?

For the next six weeks, I'll be doing lots of traveling off and on to evaluate some schools. After that, I'll be spending time with family, relaxing, partying, and living it up in my last few months of freedom.


Stay tuned for more Q & A when I get some time.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so excited for you Liz! Sounds like you have lots of fun decisions and fun times coming up. I wish you the best of luck!

jenn said...

Sorry we couldn't make it to your last day of work party, but I've been thinking about you all day and how great you will feel tomorrow.

LL said...

Hooray for the last day of work! SWEET FREEDOM!!!!! :-)

LL said...

Bored out of your mind? How will you ever fill your days now?! :-)

Can't wait for Saturday! Hopefully I'll have the sink fixed by then...