Happy Fourth of July to all of my American readers.
Wish that I had something more exciting to share, but right now, I'm celebrating the holiday by basically suffering through my bar prep. YEEHAW!
But since I am preparing for a career where I will take an oath to support the Constitution of the United States, I'm sure grateful today to live in this country where I get to do that, and where I get to have a career I want, and where I have so many wonderful opportunities.
I don't know what the future will hold for any of us, but I'm grateful for the past that has led us to this point!
04 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
go America! ps I'm grateful there are lawyers like you protecting our rights and freedoms. good luck studying. you're amazing!!!
Less than a month and then you get a mega vacation! You can do it!!!
Post a Comment