15 January 2012

Just to Clarify

On my vacation, my sister had to fill out three versions of a long form for something. I asked if she wanted help. She said no, that I had bad handwriting.

Harsh.

Then, as I was typing away on something else, I said that Somebody's Mother makes fun of my typing (hard to describe; you'll just have to ask her why it's funny) and she (LL) makes fun of my handwriting.

Then LL clarified that she makes fun of my typing as well as my handwriting.

Awesome. Thanks.

4 comments:

LL said...

Well when I see it written down it just seems mean.

Am I the meanest? AM I??!?!?!? :-)

More Bacon said...

You wish you were the meanest!!!

LL said...

Heck yeah! :-)

somebody's parents said...

I thought your mother was the meanest. That is what you said when you were growing up.