Here we are, just days before school begins again. I'm just finishing up my holiday trek across my favorite parts of the country, and it's almost time to be back in class.
For the past couple of weeks, people have been emailing me to set things up during the first week of school. Little by little, my schedule became a nightmare. Then my poor visiting teacher asked if she could come over. Uh, nope. Sorry. I recognize that it's the first week of school, but somehow, I'm already busy every day this week.
I'll try to be a better blogger this semester, but I can make no guarantees. Don't worry too much though; nothing super interesting has been happening. I get up, I go to school, I come home (sometimes very late), I eat dinner, I go to sleep, and then I start it all over again. If I'm lucky, I get a good night of sleep.
I haven't been very lucky lately.
15 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment