But so little time. I have no time to tell you all what I'm up to, but as it has been a month since I have written anything, I thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive.
Too busy to say much else, but alive.
Can't wait to see your cute pictures of all of your kids dressed up for Halloween next week! (Or you can dress them up now and post those pictures. I'm not opposed to that.)
Early leader for cutest baby in costume: my pseudo-niece Brylee. Cutest ladybug EVER!
27 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank goodness for the pseudo-niece, 'cause otherwise you'd just have nephews. :-)
Want to feel old?? Brylee is Kimberly's baby. You remember Kimberly, my childhood friend...? Yep, she has a baby. Dressed as a ladybug. Cute, cute, cute!!
I know who Brylee is! And of course I remember Kimmy! Just makes me feel old to have you suggest I can't remember our awesome neighbor!
Here is a weirder one: Jenni's friend Courtney has a baby. I used to babysit Courney and her sibs. THAT makes me feel old...
Post a Comment