05 September 2011

Things Get Busy

Well, I feel like I should update you all. I feel like I should have something interesting to say, some delightful anecdote to share.

I don't.

I'm busy with school. Last week was the first week of classes. The week before last, I had orientation for a couple of things I'm involved in this year.

I have no free time. I am one busy girl.

In bullet form, here are some things I've been up to:

  • Working on some large impact litigation with my clinic
  • Job interviews for next summer
  • Sitting in classes
  • Reading for classes
  • Emailing people all over the country, in research
  • Lots of editing
  • Working on writing a large research piece
  • Having house guests for the weekend
  • Sleeping (some nights hardly any, then other nights, like last night, WAY too much)
All in all, I'm very busy.

I'll see you all in a year.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

You sound crazy busy!

Who are the mysterious house guests?

LL said...

Please let it be me.... :-)

More Bacon said...

Oh, they weren't mysterious house guests. Just had a friend and her sister who were wanting to see the city for a couple of days, so they crashed with me.